Effective May 17, 2021
PLEASE READ THESE DETAILS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING AND CONTINUING TO USE THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE LISTED REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE REQUIREMENTS.
Holding Your Reservation
- We will need a credit card number to reserve your room.
Changing or Cancelling Your Reservation
- You may change or cancel your reservation for no charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date
- In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by sending a written request for reservation change or cancellation by e- mail to [email protected], by directly calling the reservations department, or through our online reservation system where the booking was made.
- In case of reservation cancellation with less than 24 hours notice before the scheduled arrival date, or failure to inform the reservations department about your cancellation, Pleasantdale Chateau holds the right to release the room.
Modifying Your Reservation
- Please note that a change in the length or date(s) of your reservation may result in a rate change.
Credit and Debit Card Processing
- Upon check-in, your card issuing bank will place a hold on your debit or credit card for room & tax charges, any applicable resort fees, plus an amount for incidentals per day for the entire stay.
- This hold will not be released by the issuing bank for up to five (5) business days after your departure.
- You authorize us to place this hold against your credit or debit card to guarantee any and all charges and, in the event that you do not settle your account subsequent to your departure, you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what you owe.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your requests for specific room type and location, however, we are unable to guarantee any requests. Additional fees may apply depending on the specific requests.
Obligations and Requirements
- Resort Fees may apply.
- Additional charges per occupant, per night, above 2 occupants per room may apply.
- Regardless of billing or master account arrangements, you are liable for any and all charges posted to your room(s). You are further liable for all damages to the room(s) caused by you or your guests/invitees during your stay.
- If there is evidence of smoking in your room you will incur a deep cleaning fee charged to your account.
- Should your plans require you to adjust your departure date, please check with the Front Desk on room availability, but note that your rate is subject to change. Please notify the Chateau office immediately if there are any errors to name, rate or other details.
- You agree that any guests in your room are authorized by you to charge to the room from anywhere in the Hotel or on hotel premises, unless you advise the Chateau office otherwise.
- By providing your e-mail address, you consent to receiving promotional e-mails from Pleasantdale Chateau and its related and/or affiliated properties.
- In the event required by local law, we may ask you to manually sign a guest registration card, provide identification and/or provide information on any vehicles you may have on the hotel premises.
For Your Security
- Secure deadbolt and doorguard.
- Safeguard and keep your room key and personal valuables with you at all times.
- Ensure that all windows and doors are locked.
For our Terms and Condition of Use, visit https://pleasantdale.com/termsandconditions.
If you have questions about these policies, please send an e-mail to [email protected].