Top 5 Wedding Weekend Events
When guests travel in from out of town to attend a wedding, it’s become a new wedding must to plan several additional activities and events for them to enjoy during their stay. While your beautiful wedding will of course be the centerpiece of the weekend, there are many more hours to fill with fun events that give guests (and you!) more quality time together.
Here are the top wedding weekend activity trends:
- Museum outings. Our location in Northern New Jersey puts us close to so many fabulous museums, which allows you to take your guests for a special dash of culture during your wedding weekend. Some museums have phenomenal exhibits planned for the coming months, including displays of well-known artists’ works and pop culture collections such as costumes from iconic movies, which may give your group an extra-special opportunity to see priceless art and artifacts.
- Theatre performances. New Jersey is home to many different theatre establishments, offering top-name celebrity performances, dance troupe events, cultural music, comedy, even plays and musicals especially for kids.
- Shopping sprees. Guests can join you at the local upscale mall, or at bargain mecca outlet store centers, for your wedding weekend afternoon activity.
- Sporting event. You might choose to attend a minor league baseball game, go to a college football game or plan a sporting event of your own – such as a His Side vs. Her Side softball game or bowling tournament. A fun and casual competitive outing gives guests more time to mingle and enjoy each other’s company.
- Culinary experiences. Bring your guests for a welcome brunch, a cocktail party, or a fine dining experience on the night after the wedding, treating them to a sensational dining experience with friends and family in attendance. Enjoy fabulous gourmet food, fine wine and champagne, and perhaps live entertainment at your choice of the best dining establishments in New Jersey.