Wedding Gift Registries Go Gourmet!
We’re noticing something exciting about today’s brides and grooms: they’re very vocal about their requested wedding wedding reception food preparations and presentations, since they’re foodies at home! Couples watch cooking competition shows like Top Chef, they’re adventurous and exotic in their own cooking repertoires and restaurant menu choices, and they tell our chefs here at the Pleasantdale Château that they’re building wedding gift registries designed to enhance their cooking flair.
Whether couples are filling their gift registries with their very first kitchen appliances, cookware and gadgets ever, or upgrading their older kitchen wares to the good stuff – the same brands of cutlery and cookware that our chefs use – brides and grooms want a kitchen that’s filled with the best of the best.
So here are some of the top wedding gift registry items that we see added to today’s bride and groom’s lists:
• Chef-quality cutlery sets
• Top-brand cookware sets such as sauté pans in different sizes
• Top-brand bakeware, including nonstick cookie sheets, muffin pans, springform pans and more
• Gourmet appliances such as Panini makers
• Healthy fare appliances such as vegetable steamers and rice cookers
• Unique kitchen gadgets such as avocado or mango peelers, and potato ricers
• Cake and dessert décor sets, such as pastry bag kits
• Domed glass pedestal stands for displaying desserts
• Cookbooks written by iconic chefs
• Gift cards to luxury kitchenware retailers like Williams Sonoma
Armed with these foodie-centric wedding registry gifts, couples plan to indulge in gourmet fare as part of their happily ever after.
Michael Mahle, Director of Communications, Pleasantdale Château