Wedding Photo Trends: Your Locale
Add a sense of place to your wedding photography, capturing the beautiful wedding gardens, the stately mansion architecture, grand staircases and all of the other images that led you to book your New Jersey wedding location. You’ll want to remember your wedding garden in bloom, the flower petals sprinkled on the path leading to your ceremony, the beauty of your reception ballroom, the fireplaces and other details of your wedding site.
Many of our top New Jersey wedding photographers say that couples are asking for more ‘setting shots,’ wanting to capture the gorgeous locations of their ceremonies and receptions. They add these photos to their wedding albums, and they even frame beautiful architectural or floral images for display in their home, with this custom artwork reminding them every day of the beautiful wedding they enjoyed.
Here are some elements of your wedding location to add to your photography wishlist, and your videography wishlist as well:
- The path to your venue’s front door
- The gardens and landscaping in the front of your venue, surrounding your wedding location’s sign
- Flowering trees
- Stone walls
- Ponds and reflecting pools
- Doorways and arches
- Grand staircases
- The bridal suite
- Lights and lanterns hanging from the trees
- Outdoor terraces
- Long-distance and panoramic shots of your outdoor wedding setting
- Panoramic shots of your wedding ballroom
- Panoramic shots of your cocktail party room
- Personalized floral décor, such as your initials spelled out in flowers in the shrubbery
- And of course, the sign for your wedding location
A special wedding idea for your videography is to have footage of the doors opening to your reception ballroom, revealing it in all its decorated splendor before guests enter the room. Another video tip is close-up footage of the bride’s feet descending stairs or taking her first steps onto her aisle runner or down her garden wedding ceremony path.
Our wedding venue features exquisite design elements, and we encourage you to capture them in your wedding day photos and video.